With the digitization of Land Records in India, you no longer have to worry about travelling long distances in order to get access to what you want. All you have to do is access the internet and all your Lands needs will be met. The state of Uttah Pradesh has also not been left behind as they have also created a Land Records website from where you can access every service related to land.
By visiting this online portal put in place by the Land Records Department of Uttah Pradesh State Department you can check every detail so long as you have an active account. This portal can only be used by citizens of Uttah Pradesh State regardless of their current location.
Some of the services provided by Uttah Pradesh State Land Records Portal include:
- Checking your Land Record
- Check the unique code of plot
- Know the code of revenue of any village in Uttah Pradesh State
- Nakal Verification.
- Land Information
- Have a look at the geo-map
How to Check Uttah Pradesh and Records Online from Bhulekh Website
For any resident of Uttah Pradesh state to use the services available in this portal, you will have to look for an internet connection and a device that can easily access the internet. Once all these are in place you can check the Land Records online by following the step by step explanation given below:
- On your browser, click on http://up.gov.in/upmap.aspx as the official link for accessing Uttah Pradesh State Land Records Portal.
- Once you have accessed this web page, you will be required to log into your personal account to access the services offered.
- Enter the district in which your land is located.
- You will then be required to select your village name.
- Now correctly fill in the Land Khasra number.
- Once all these details have been successfully submitted, you will be able to see your Lands Records. You have the option of downloading and printing this information for future reference.
How to Check Uttah Pradesh Geo-Map
Below is a step by step guide on how to check Uttah Pradesh Geo-Map online from the comfort of your house, work or car.
- Log into the official website of Uttah Pradesh State Land Records Department using http://up.gov.in/upmap.aspx as the link.
- Enter your personal details in the new page that appears on your screen
- Select the name of your district
- Enter your Tehsil
- Select the village in which your land is located
- Finally, select the type of land whose details you wish to know. Once this is done, you will be able to see an image containing the map of Uttah Pradesh. This map will contain the location of your land.
Thanks to the online services provided by Uttah Pradesh State Land Records Department, you no longer have to worry about getting any information about your land. Furthermore, you will save on transport costs when using this portal since you do not have to physically avail yourself in their offices to access all land services.